10 Free Kids Sewing Patterns
There is something really satisfying about sewing clothes for children. I’m not sure if its the little pattern pieces or the tiny people they are made for but I love it. A handmade item fills me with so much pride, especially if its given as a gift. Kids grown so quickly and instead of heading to the shops everytime they need a bigger wardrobe you can print a pattern at set to work. Kids clothes make for a great, quick sewing project, a fantastic way to jazz up your littles ones in a flash.
Here are 10 fabulous free kids sewing patterns you can enjoy today.
1. Hooded Raglan Sweatshirt by Brindille & Twig
2. Grow With Me Pajamas by Ellie and Mac
3. Paper Bag Shorts by Once Upon A Sewing Machine
4. Ringer Tee by Brindille & Twig
5. One Yard Twirly Dress by Craft Weekly
6. Rachel Skirt by Ellie and Mac
7. Boys Shirt by Sew Modern Kids
8. Kids Tunic by Love Sewing
9. Basic Raglan T-Shirt by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
10. Basic Leggings by Sew Can She
I hope you enjoy these patterns as much as I have. For more free sewing patterns check out 10 Free Sewing Patterns for Women’s Dresses
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter for more tips, tricks and frugal sewing.