10 Free Sewing Patterns For Women’s Dresses
If you are anything like me then you will know dresses are one of the easiest items of clothing to wear. They can be dressed up or down to suit any occasion or mood. I love how a frock can be a complete outfit all by itself, probably because I am usually a little lazy with my style. Sewing your own dress may seem daunting at first but once you realise you can create a custom gown, just for you, whenever you like, they will quickly become a staple in your wardrobe.
Check out these fabulous Free Women’s Dress Sewing Patterns.
1. Amelia Maxi Tea Dress by Love Sewing
2. Amy Dress by Sew Magazine
3. The Everyday Dress by It’s all about Autumn
4. Easy Breezy Summer Lounge Dress by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
5. Simple Summer Maxi Dress by Melly Sews
6. The Ruby Dress by My Handmade Space
7. The Habana Dress by On The Cutting Floor
8. The Barbara Dress by On The Cutting Floor
9. Gretchen Gertie Hirsch Floral Dress by Love Sewing
10. Tulip Dress by Sew Different
I hope you found these 10 Free Sewing Patterns for Women’s Dresses helpful. I would love to see your creations on Instagram using the hashtag #FabriqueAmour
If you liked this check out 10 Free Kids Sewing Patterns
Don’t forget to sign up to my free newsletter for more patterns, tips and tricks.