10 Free Zero Waste Sewing Projects for Beginners
Sewing has to be one of my favourite things to do with my spare time. Today I’m going to share with you some fun and easy makes that can also help to reduce waste. You can sew and save the planet in one go, brilliant, right! You could also use these projects to make great gifts for your friends and family.
1. Handkerchief by The Mermaids Den
2. Reusable Bees Wax Bags by Hayley E. Freriches
3. Fabric Gift Bag by Handmadiya
4. Reusable Bowl Cover by Sadie Seasongoods
5. Zero Waste Reusable Kitchen Sponge by Happiest Camper
6. Reusable Produce Bags by Random Cath
7. Reusable Make Up Removers by Beginner Sewing Projects
8. DIY Loaf Bag by Gippsland Unwrapped
9. DIY Unpaper Towels by A Blossoming Life
10. Reusable Tea Bags by eHow
I hope these DIY Zero Waste Sewing projects have inspired you to dust off your sewing machine and get creating these earth friendly products.
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter for more tips, tricks and zero waste sewing.